Easy to Use Point of Sale Software - Touch Screen - Mouse - Keyboard
DISCONTINUED PRODUCT UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS
Upgrading your discontinued Plexis POS Data Version 2.8 or earlier to the current Version:
Due to the complexity of upgrading from a discontinued version you must order an upgrade or new license
FIRST and then order voice support to complete the process. A broadband Internet connection is required
to the Old computer and the New computer so we may upgrade the version and transfer the data for you.
Check to see if any major changes to the new version will adversely affect your business operations.
If you are unsure of the addition or removal of any functionality contact Plexis POS prior to upgrading
Click HERE for important information on
the changes that were made in the new version.
NOTICE: For Plexis POS Versions 2.8 and earlier :
Some data loss may occur. Hardware support for certain devices may have been discontinued.
All Touch Screen Menus will need to be re-programmed when upgrading to our current release
as the format has changed significantly.
Update / Upgrade Policy:
1. If your existing Plexis Software version is more than one year old
you may need to purchase an upgrade license.
2. Contact us by eMail to verify your license status prior to installing
an update or upgrade.
3. Customers installing and using free updates do so at thier own risk.
4. Free updates and upgrades are provided as a courtesy service only.
5. Updating or Upgrading does not include any free technical support.
6. Backup your system prior to installing any updates or upgrades.
7. Perform updates and upgrades during our normal business hours in case of